Wednesday, September 14, 2005

beef sticks??? BEEF STICKS?!?!

Well I feel that it is finaly time for me to post on this bad a-word mudda truckin blog.

Beef sticks... beef sticks are yummy and beefy... but they also tend to make people mad when people say it, I dont know why... but its frickin funny. Well actully Matt can say anything to make Mikey mad... but beef sticks just sound funny. Some day I will find my little friend Matt dead with beef sticks in his mouth... and I wont know what to do... Laugh or Cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger RustShack said...

Matt!!!...www.mattiscool2007.blogspot.com, go to it, leave me comments...now! says:
but knowing mikey...it will be his beef stick in my mouth...or my ass...

7:24 PM  
Blogger RustShack said...

dude if u could fuckin read u could see that matt said it and i just posted what he said

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats